POSTED March 8, 2021
Avenue Consultants is seeking a personable, positive, talented, ambitious, and hard-working professional to support our Salt Lake City office. This is a full-time position in a professional and enjoyable office with excellent benefits. Extensive experience is not essential: we are looking for a bright individual that is motivated and eager to learn and fill an important role in our office.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Organized and attentive to details
- Computer and software proficient
- Talented using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Interest to learn new skills and improve
- Notary preferred but not required
- General office administration tasks such as answering and directing phone calls, filing, reporting, equipment management, etc.
- Project administration tasks such as writing, document assembly, scheduling, coordinating, planning, invoicing etc.
- Coordinating with external office support services like sub-consultants, etc.
- Run errands as necessary
- Maintain the office in an organized state and order supplies as needed
- Enhancing electronic filing system
- Aid with data collection and project tasks as needed
Additional Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent oral, written and visual communication skills
- Previous experience as office assistant
The successful candidate will be positive, personable, attentive to details, ambitious, and able to communicate and collaborate well. In addition, the candidate should be eager to work hard to learn and improve in their position to support the office, ideally with longer-term interests in opportunities to have more responsibility.
- Honest, ethical, and trustworthy
- Conscientious, detail-oriented, dependable, and responsible
- Personable and light-hearted with excellent communication skills
- Helpful, service-oriented and interested in the needs of others
- Creative, thoughtful, and passionate about excellence
Avenue provides competitive benefits including:
- Excellent Medical Healthcare
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) – Employer Match
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Please e-mail your resume and a cover letter stating why you are uniquely qualified for this position. In your cover letter please address your strengths and skills as they relate to those traits and skills identified in this job description and identify the best way to contact you for additional information or to schedule an interview. Please use “Avenue Admin” as the email subject line and email your submissions to email@example.com.
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!