POSTED December 21, 2022
WHO WE ARE:
Avenue Consultants is a multi-discipline consulting firm which successfully delivers a wide range of professional services. Avenue’s mission is to Create Opportunity for Employees and Value for Clients.
It takes dedication and commitment to build a professional services practice like Avenue Consultants; We could only accomplish this by attracting and retaining the best in our industry. Avenue is highly collaborative, focused on open and honest communication, being brave, having courage, showing mutual respect and by genuine care for others.
To encourage an environment that is open, collaborative and where employees have a true opportunity for development and growth, we take an unconventional approach where we don’t use traditional job titles and organization reporting structures.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Avenue Consultant’s Land Development Group is seeking an ambitious Civil Designer to bring their creative design to our Civil Site projects from concept development through final design. We are looking for a self-starter with a detailed understanding of site layout, utilities, drainage, due diligence, and permitting. Specific experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D, site design, grading, water distribution, sanitary sewer, and drainage. The ideal candidate is someone with excellent communication skills, an attention to detail, and who enjoys working in a team environment. If you love a good challenge, if you’re all about collaboration, and if you think egos have no place at the table, we should talk. Some of the responsibilities would include:
- Undertake civil designs efforts, utilizing experience in projects covering residential, commercial, and industrial types of design
- Coordination with team, and attending client meeting
- Coordination with Public agencies
- Prepare submittals to municipal, state, and other agencies
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams and coordinate the integration of site designs with other disciplines
- Preparation of technical reports, plans, specifications, and calculations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of 2 years or more relevant experience in Land Development engineering
- Local experiences delivering private development projects for approval with local public agencies
- An understanding of local Standard Drawings, Specifications, Manuals, Plan Sheet Development Standards, among others.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or other design software as appropriate
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (EIT)
OUR PROCESS AND WHAT WE OFFER:
We appreciate your time in considering Avenue Consultants! Our primary objective in the interview process to first determine if there is an alignment of interest. Does Avenue have work that you are passionate about? Second, we seek an alignment of Avenue culture. Are you driven and passionate about good work, are you open, genuine, and care for others?
Avenue offers competitive compensation and benefits including excellent medical, dental and vision plans, bonuses for eligible positions, paid holidays, generous PTO, 401(k) matching, short and long-term disability, life insurance, as well as an employee assistance program, stand-up desks, EV charging stations (Taylorsville) and a flexible environment working with other passionate people.
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com – just include the job title in the subject line.
Avenue Consultants Is an Equal Opportunity Employer