POSTED March 23, 2022
Avenue Consultant’s Land Development Group is seeking an ambitious and client-oriented Civil Engineer to lead our Civil Site projects from concept development through final design. We are looking for a self-starter with a detailed understanding of site layout, utilities, drainage, due diligence, and permitting. Specific experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D, site design, grading, water distribution, sanitary sewer, and drainage. The ideal candidate is someone with excellent communication skills, an attention to detail, and established client relationships who enjoys working in a team environment and building people. If you love a good challenge, if you’re all about collaboration, and if you think egos have no place at the table, we should talk. We’re in the business of innovation and we’re always looking for opportunities – from great new projects to finding great new people to add to our team. If you feel like you’d fit in here, please send us your resume.
- Undertake and lead civil designs efforts, utilizing experience in projects covering residential, commercial, and industrial types of design
- Oversee junior engineering staff by providing direction, mentoring, and quality control in preparation of designs, plans, specifications, and estimates for work under your assign
- Engineer of Record on work you completed or was completed under your direction
- Coordination with clients, attending client meeting, overseeing quality standards.
- Coordination with Public agencies
- Prepare submittals to municipal, state, and other agencies
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams and coordinate the integration of site designs with other disciplines
- Preparation of technical reports, specifications, and calculations
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- A Professional Engineering License with the State of Utah.
- 4 years relevant professional experience in Land Development engineering
- Local experiences delivering private development projects for approval with local public agencies
- An understanding of local Standard Drawings, Specifications, Manuals, Plan Sheet Development Standards, among others.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or other design software as appropriate
- Excellent communication skills
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Avenue provides competitive benefits including annual bonuses to eligible full-time employees, electric stand-up desks, excellent medical, dental and vision, holidays, PTO, 401(k) with employer match, short and long-term disability, life insurance, and more.